How does it work?
Every Qi Product is embedded with a chip. The " Chip " is made out of a specially selected material. The material is non-magnetic and was chosen for its lattice structure and atomic properties. The raw material then goes through a special processing sequence. The material must meet our strict criteria, which includes a specific size, shape and weight. Once the material meets our specifications, a thin film deposit is applied. The last and most important step for the chip is that it undergoes a final programming phase.
The programming phase uses techniques which are derived from the principles of electro migration and scalar induction to shape the materials nanostructure and form statistical tuning circuits. The best example for statistical tuning circuits would be ferromagnetic material iron. Ferromagnetic material does not exhibit magnetism until it is magnetized by a magnetic source. That is, the individual dipoles in the material are not aligned until it is forced by an external source such as a magnet. The strength of the retained magnetization is a function of how many dipoles stay in the newly aligned position.
The programming creates multiple identical tuning circuits/forks that emit their own frequency. Compare one singer versus a choir singing the same note, the combination of all the identical circuits/forks creates a subtle frequency/vibration energy effective enough that interacts with the bio-field of humans. The Chip is programmed to emit not just one, but many unique frequency/vibration energy that are chosen to be compatible with human cells.
The life span of a chip is dependant upon several variables.
1. The material chosen.
2. The manufacturing processing techniques and programming phase.
3. External forces which may include prolonged exposure to high heat, electro-magnetic vibration, and just natural aging.
Our ongoing tests have proven that the Chip is fully effective for at least a year. Our tests are on going, and we have not noticed a significant decline in the power as we approach our two year mark.
The biggest and most frequently asked question is: How does it work, since there is no battery or power source? The answer is very simple but complex at the same time. It takes an understanding of physics which has proven to us that everything is made up of energy. Nothing is at a stand still unless it is at absolute Zero which is -273 degrees Kelvin. Therefore, at room temperature, all atomic structures, which are made up of electrons, protons, and neutrons, are constantly moving/vibrating. Even molecules and lattice structures are moving/vibrating. The key is whether they are moving/vibrating in unison to create enough of a particular energy that can be felt by the human body cells.
What does it do to the body?
Basically there is no scientific proof on how subtle vibrational energy works on the human body. There are many studies, but no concrete proof. The scientific community is still in the infant stages of understanding how cells really communicate with each other.
From our research, we have our own theories as to how subtle vibration energy works. Below is a summary of the information we found on subtle vibration energy and its reaction with the human body:
1. Human body is composed of over 70% water.
2. Every cell has a layer(s) of water molecules surrounding it.
3. These water molecules are polarized + and creating an EM field or bio-field.
4. Cells communicate with each other by known methods of chemical reactions and through the bio-field. The bio-field contains the frequency spectrum from ELF up to UV. Bio-photon emission, which is in the visual range, recently has been noted as a major factor in communication.
5. The actual detailed mechanism of cell communication via the bio-field particular spectrum is unknown.
6. Cells have a resonating frequency at which they operate to be healthy.
7. Cells are affected by outside Electric-Magnetic environmental conditions.
8. Sympathetic vibration resonance can re-enforce a cells natural frequency to override outside environmental influences, which cause cells to communicate better.
9. Cells lose the ability to communicate with other cells causing isolation. They may become confused as to what to do. It is has been theorized that cancer or tumor cells lost their ability to communicate. Stem cells, which are the root of all cells, are programmed to become a variety of different cells. If the programming (communication) is impaired, they do not develop into the proper cell.
10. There is an aura field surrounding the human body.
11. The aura field is composed of the bio-field from cells closest to the skin's surface.
12. The Chips sympathetic vibration subtle energy is effective only when it comes into the aura field, usually within 6 inches of the skin.
13. The sympathetic resonance re-enforces the cells natural frequency.
14. As there are a variety of cells with their own signature frequency, it stands to reason that the selection of frequency or frequencies will affect cells with the same matching frequency.
15. Mappings of all cells and their frequency or frequencies are not known. This may not happen for many years to come or never because isolation of one cell from other cells may cause changes to its natural frequency. A device called SQUID can be used to measure the frequency of the cell.
Does it matter where the Qi Product is worn?
Without further testing, it seems that there is little effect on where the product is worn. The product may be placed around your neck, hand, pocket, or even in your shoe, basically anywhere close to your body. The Qi effects will be the same. However, our theory is that there are some minor benefits to wearing it closer to the area needing the most help. For example, if you are running laps around a track, keep it in your pants pocket close to your legs. There is no hard evidence whether multiple Qi products increase the effects, but our theory is that it does help slightly.
Is the list of benefits on the website comprehensive?
The benefits listed on the website are experiences from multiple independent tests by a number of people. Shuzi makes no health claims. We are merely posting the testimonials and the benefits that our customers have reported.
What is "Qi?"
In traditional Chinese medicine, Qi is the balance of negative and positive energy. Qi is the circulating life energy that is thought to be inherent in all things, according to Chinese philosophy. More definitions may be found below:
Is "Qi" real?
Yes. Qi is an energy force in the body that can be controlled by years of training and mental focus. For a better understanding of the modern version of Qi, refer to the website of Toni Bunnell PhD on Tentative Mechanism for Healing.
Tai Chi masters have it in their bodies feeltheqi.com
Hands-on Healers have it in their hands quantumtouch.com
Acupuncturists have it in their fingers acupuncturetoday.com
Tibetan Monks have it in their chants innerpeacemusic.com